Thursday, December 08, 2005

No Cert


Since I will not be getting a Singapore marathon certificate, I did the next best thing which was to get the official results online and changed the name of the runner on the HTML file and also removed all the internet links before printing it on a coated gloss paper using my company's new laser printer. This will just be for my record in future.

I've started the official KLIM training program this week. I was uncertain about how much training to put in, and how much mileage should a first time marathoner clock per week to be prepared without resulting in injury. Ronnie and Jamie have both given me some good advice. The bottom line is I will be listening to what my body has to say and of course not to forget what my 'home minister' has to say!

1 comment:

Jamie Pang said...

wow, color laserjet!