Thursday, December 15, 2005

Good shoes?

I tried running with my new pair of Nike Pegasus on tuesday but had to stop after 1.5k because of a sharp pain at the bottom right part of my right foot. After a short rest, I loosened the laces and tried running again, this time it was better. I was really annoyed at first because I thought the I had made a mistake in buying these shoes.

Yesterday I decided to wear the shoes again in my run at Taman Rakyat with the gang. This time there was no sign of any discomfort or pain. In fact the shoes felt really good and I didn't feel any impact on my knees as I normally would running up or down the slopes. I might be imagining it, but I felt I was able to push uphill with much less effort. The cushioning is amazing!!

I've not put in much running this week... a sudden lazy feeling has overwhelmed me! I must get out of this feeling and put in a 90 minute run this evening. I hope for some cool, breezy weather. Today will be my last run before the Mizuno race on Sunday. I'm not sure what to expect for that race as I was told that we would run on 'double hill'?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read forex trading course currency trading software online21