Monday, April 26, 2010

Flower Photography @ CH Rose Garden

Boon and I decided to leave early on Saturday morning and head up to Cameron Highlands for the day before camping at Kampar that night. We were both participating in the Bidor Half Marathon on Sunday morning. I was really looking forward to this trip especially for the opportunity to put my non-existant photography skills and instincts to the test with my new camera the Fujifilm Finepix S2500HD.

I am quite aware that a basic prosumer camera like mine will never produce the kind of shots that an SLR can, nonetheless to me at this point in time it's more about learning to compose nice pictures and learning to be a little creative, something which I'm usually not. Here are some shots taken up at CH. More photos can be viewed by clicking here.

No comments: