Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Back swimming

With the temperature hitting 36 degrees yesterday, there was only one thing I could think of to cool off... jump into a pool. The closest to home happens to be the Pandamaran pool which does not have the best reputation for being the cleanest, however I was pleasantly surprised as the water was absolutely clean and the pool floors were also clean with no slime that you normally find.

I managed 30 continuous laps (1.5k) indicating that my general fitness is still ok. After speaking to one of my friends who is training for the PD Triathlon, he encouraged me to learn and master the freestyle stroke. I just have never been able to get it right. Well its definitely something to consider, but at the moment let that thought linger for a bit.

No comments: